Makkus1's application for black's Funhouse ftb server.

Go down

Makkus1's application for black's Funhouse ftb server. Empty Makkus1's application for black's Funhouse ftb server.

Post by makkus1 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:45 pm

Ingame Username: Makkus1 Displayed above
Have you read the rules?: Yes i read all of them and i fully understand all of them.
Amount of experience with FTB/Tekkit: Uhm tekkit, not so much but anyway feed the beast i know all the mods, i can make a workshop (watch direwolf20) if u dont know what it is basicly i can make all farms, all liquids and such.
Anything else you would like to add?: Uhm if you dont let loKanl in you dont have to let me in either, we'r basicly a team on these things so basicly we do all stuff together.
We are making an automatic biiofuel supply + power supply for all the quarrys.

makkus1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Makkus1's application for black's Funhouse ftb server. Empty Re: Makkus1's application for black's Funhouse ftb server.

Post by lokanl on Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:48 pm

oh you <3 (no homo)

lokanl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Makkus1's application for black's Funhouse ftb server. Empty Re: Makkus1's application for black's Funhouse ftb server.

Post by Black Ice on Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:04 pm

Added.
Black Ice
Black Ice
Admin

View user profile http://bfhmc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by makkus1 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:46 am

Black Ice wrote:Added.
thank you man im so glad !

makkus1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down